LynMarie Liberty-Ellington also offers business services to organizations that are NOT in the midst of legal action. She provides business coaching/ business consultations to people looking to start, run, and grow their businesses. These services include:
- Business Planning- Business Name, Mission Statement, Marketing Plan, Financial Projections, Entity Structure
- Business Strategy-What are you trying to accomplish with your business and how will you get their?
- Marketing Strategy-How are you going to get people to know about you and your company? Social Media isn’t everything!
- Project and Time Management-Planning to get things done. How do we get from start to finish?
- Efficiency/Organization-Do you have a lot of waste? Are you looking for better ways to do things? Look at your business and find ways to cut costs and streamline processes.
- Business Startups-Just Starting out? What kind of business is right for you?
- Business Growth-Let’s make some money. Business is good, but you want more!
- Branding- Create a solid branding foundation for your company.
How much does it cost:
Our business services are customized to individual organizational needs and budget. Give us a call, We can work with you to promote success in business.
If your business concern touches any of the following legal areas, we can help.
- Business Formation and Dissolution
- Contracts, Leases, Agreements
- Contractor, subcontractor, independent contractor
- Asset Protection
- Employee Policies
- Employee Manuals
- Employment Contracts
- Labor Law
- Harassment, Hostile Work Environment
- Worker’s Compensation
General Counsel Package
Act as Outside General Counsel for your entity for a Flat Monthly Fee or Provide Legal Audit or Compliance Review for a Flat Fee
- Initial consultation to evaluate your needs
- Unlimited emails and telephone calls
- Legal advise regarding operations and structure
- Perform annual compliance review
- Perform annual policies and procedures review
- Provide industry news/regulatory/legal updates
How much will it cost:
Your legal needs are unique and will determine the scope of services required. We customize our services to meet your needs and budget. Pricing for medium, small, and micro businesses available.
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, OUR NEWSLETTER, AND BLOG ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. BUSINESS SERVICES ARE NOT LEGAL SERVICES. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE FOR YOUR SPECIFIC LEGAL SITUATION AND DOES NOT FORM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. FOR LEGAL ADVICE, BE SURE TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN YOUR STATE.
Liberty-Ellington Law and Mediation
FREE Business Consultations!