- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Business Owner Estate Planning
- Business Formation
- Property Leases
- Business Documents
- Business-to-Business Matters
- Business Disputes
General Civil Litigation
Preventative Law (No Pending Litigation)
Preventative or Preventive Law is similar to preventative medical advice. By participating in preventive maintenance and periodic health check-ups, the likelihood of catastrophic medical issues reduces significantly.
Just because you are not currently being sued, doesn’t mean you are in safe from all liability! Preventive law is a check-up of sorts that let’s the business owner know about areas of potential liability and ways to reduce or eliminate potential areas of liability.
If your business concern touches any of the following legal areas, we can help.
- Business Formation and Dissolution
- Contracts, Leases, Agreements
- Contractor, subcontractor, independent contractor
- Asset Protection
- Employee Policies
- Employee Manuals
- Employment Contracts
- Labor Law
- Harassment, Hostile Work Environment
- Worker’s Compensation
General Counsel Package
Act as Outside General Counsel for your entity for a Flat Monthly Fee or Provide Legal Audit or Compliance Review for a Flat Fee
- Initial consultation to evaluate your needs
- Unlimited emails and telephone calls
- Legal advise regarding operations and structure
- Perform annual compliance review
- Perform annual policies and procedures review
- Provide industry news/regulatory/legal updates
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website, our newsletter, and blog are for informational purposes only. Business services are not legal services. The information on this website is not intended as legal advice for your specific legal situation and does not form an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice, be sure to seek the advice of an attorney licensed to practice law in your state.
Liberty-Ellington Law and Mediation